Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pursuit 13

I spent some time working with the tagging site. I had used Backflip! in the past so I was familiar with the concept of keeping bookmarks on a remote site. Across the years, I have gotten better about organizing my bookmarks to begin with so I quit using Backflip! The addition of tagging would make the remote bookmarks more useful. If I were to use it, I would have to give some thought as to what tags would be the most useful - work, personal, science, technology, troubleshoot, etc.
Having said all that, I probably won't use the site because of the buttons being added to the Toolbar. Anything being added to the IE Toolbar just makes it launch slower. It also makes me wonder what the button is doing that I don't know about.

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

I didn't load the sites that add to my toolbar on my personal computer (I agree completely w/ the slow loading), but I did on the district laptop. If it gets broken or slows down too much, someone will come out and fix it! That's my philosophy. :) You are doing great! Keep up the awesome posting!