Friday, June 27, 2008

Pursuit 11

Library Thing - I enjoyed looking at this site. The page design was much better than all those blogs in the last Thing.
I signed up as a user and hope to benefit from this site. I am always looking for good books to read - not just the books that Barnes and Nobles choosed to display. I read the description for The Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Pie Society and will have to track a copy of that down. Since I was sick for 4 days in May, I actually had 4 books that I read recently to enter. I cruised through a couple of comments that others made about those books, too.
I spent the day sorting books here at home in anticipation of moving in three weeks. So many books that I'd forgotten we owned! Maybe a site like this would help me get better organized!

No comments: