Friday, June 27, 2008

Pursuit 10 - more



These image generators are tons of fun! I am just wondering how I would get a class to actually complete a project. It seems that they would spend HOURS choosing which to use! I limited myself to 30 minutes on Thing 10 so that I can keep moving through the course.


Also, I am still confused as to how the students would access these sites and use them. If I am having a hard time keeping up with MY user name and account, I can only imagine attempting this with students. Has anyone tried this with a whole class or grade level? Do you print them all out or post them to your own blog? (Implying that you would enter your blog user name and password for each posting???)

2 comments:

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

I think if you get one photo caption and have the students work on that at a time, it will help ease them into this kind of assignment. As far as passwords goes, the best approach will be to just assign them a user name and password, or have them create one and keep a record of that.

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

Also you might want to change your time stamp. The clock is two hours behind. Let me know if you have any questions with that.